Blackburn Rovers FC International Residential Camp
Blackburn Rovers Football Excellence Programme
- Six day intensive residential course.
- Training sessions and games held at Blackburn Football Club Category 1 Academy, Brockhall Village.
- Outstanding football development programme led by current Blackburn academy staff (UEFA A and B licensed).
- Individual Player Evaluation report provided at the end of the programme.
- Organised trial games observed by Blackburn Rovers Recruitment and Coaching Staff.
- Video footage of technical sessions and games.
- Overnight accommodation at Moorland Private School, Clitheroe.
- Free return airport transfers and daily travel between accommodation and training facility.
Aims and values of the programme
Blackburn Rovers Football Programme offers a unique insight into how young players of all ability levels are developed and nurtured in a positive, professional environment so all aspects of their game can be improved.
This programme is tailored towards all levels of ability and technical sessions are adapted and structured to ensure that all youngsters are challenged in a fun, enjoyable and positive environment.
Players will be able to develop their game through technical sessions, workshops and performance tests delivered by current Blackburn Rovers academy staff.
All players will receive a minimum of 25 coaching during the week and the opportunity to play in trial games. Each day will focus on a particular theme culminating in Small Sided Games (SSG) at the end of each day.
At the end of the programme players will be provided with a detailed Player Performance Plan and one to one feedback providing each Individual player with a valuable insight into their current level of performance in all aspects of their game.
What makes our programme different?
You may be asking the question why Blackburn Rovers Residential Camp?
Consider the following points and ask yourself are other camps providing these opportunities?
- All our technical and Sports Science sessions will be delivered by current academy staff working at Blackburn Rovers (all UEFA A and B licensed)
- We are offering a trial game at the end of the camp so Blackburn Rovers recruitment and scouting team will see if you have the potential to make it into their academy.
- All sessions are delivered at Blackburn Rovers Category 1 academy and not at a college campus.
- We provide an evaluation report at the end of camp and one to one feedback provided by A Blackburn Rovers coach.
- You and your families experience is important to us so we have everything covered including a full itinerary of activities each evening for you to take part in, organised experienced days out for your parents and dad’s nights out so the whole family enjoy their stay.
Players will stay at Moorland Private School, a quality, professional boarding school with experienced boarding house managers on site. The campus is situated in the picturesque town of Clitheroe, Lancashire. It is ideal for visitors as the town offers a family feel with an array of eateries and shops.
- Modern and Spacious 4 and 6 bed dormitories (shared bathrooms).
- Individual storage for each child.
- Full board included (breakfast and dinner provided at the residence; lunch provided at Blackburn Rovers Academy, Brockhall Village with a choice of menu catering for all dietary needs.
- Laundry facilities available on site.
- Communal space, WI-FI available.
- Use of Indoor sports facility.
Fees and dates will be finalised soon.
- Includes full board on site accommodation at Moorland Private School.
- Round Trip Airport Transfer.
- Premier League Stadium Tour including transport.
- 24/7 on site player welfare support staff.
- Evening activities for football players signed on the camp.
Please Note: Prices do not include airfare.